Tuesday 29 September 2009

More from me...




Dear fellow bloggers,

Please excuse my third post in the last few minutes, but as I'm a baby blogger I'm taking my first steps... There are some more things I'd like to show you today.

Remember the post about my personal style? I told you about my angel collection - you can see one painting above my head, on our living room wall; there's an angel brooch on my cardi; and here are some photos of my favourite bracelets I crafted myself (I got the idea from Eclectic Shock - http://eclecticshock.net/). You can see my beloved angels there as well.

And the last pic is today's outfit:

dress - Benetton
top (underneath the sweater) - H&M
sweater - local brand
scarf - Benetton
shoes - Italian brand
bag - Mango

I believe this is it for today!

Have a wonderful evening,

Mojca.

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is very exciting, hehe! Loooove the bracelets - they are beautiful! I like the 'angel' theme going on too.

    Really nice idea of posting the outfits you are wearing - I think this will really appeal to fellow bloggers too. I will keep reading! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I'm really excited, I'm so glad to have you as my first follower!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time!