Monday, 28 February 2011
Yay, I've managed to download an image! And I'm still using my H's machine! So, this week I'm grateful for:
- the fact that only my computer has come down with viruses and that my family is all well...
- pretty little things that make my life more colourful and happier
- our trip to the capital last week and the delicious lunch we had there
- the 'wisdom' of my two children - they're such smarties!
- the ideas I get for crafting from my friends
Well, I might even manage to download my own pics sometime...
Thursday, 24 February 2011
- boots - Bata
- tights - local shop
-skirt - made by my Mum's seamstress
- top - local shop
- skinny belt - H/M
- scarf -Laura Ashley
- sheep pendant & chain!
- coat - local shop
- hat - made by my Mum!
P.S.: Edited to add: my computer is severly ill. It's come down with some horrible viruses and has been hospitalized. I'm using my H's computer again but I'm not quite as skilled to work with it (I'm exaggerating, of course; I'm not skilled to work with any computer, full stop :) ). I'll take a short break from blogging and perhaps only scribble down (in a manner of speaking) a few words with no pics - sorry!
Wednesday, 23 February 2011
- boots - Humanic
- skinny jeans (I realise they're out this season but I love them!) - miss bonbon
- tunic - Benetton
- roll-neck - local shop
- scarf - local shop
- this gorgeous sheep pendant
- beret - Seeberger
- corsage - Kesidov (gift with purchase)
- all sorts of bracelets...
Until tomorrow, then! And enjoy the sunshine, whoever can!
Tuesday, 22 February 2011
So, so pretty!!!
Monday, 21 February 2011
This week I'm grateful for:
- my two lovely children who are on half term holiday and we get to spend a lot of time together (my boy has even learnt how to crochet!!! Well, he's chaining to start with...)
- my husband being able to work from home every now and then
- family lunch (with all four of us present) on a working day
- the lovely bubble bath I had last night
- my gorgeous new green shoes (Mary Janes from Oxygen, thanks for the tip, Lucy!!!)
Saturday, 19 February 2011
Friday, 18 February 2011
Thursday, 17 February 2011
Wednesday, 16 February 2011
Tuesday, 15 February 2011
Monday, 14 February 2011
2. Mango cord skirt
3. sweater dress
4. green cotton V-neck
5. Playlife blue shirt
6. Zara floral shirt with bird print
7. cream embroidered pashmina (used as an item of clothing, not accessory)
9. Bata brown boots
10. red Hunter wellies
1. Cath Kidston book bag with removable corsage (clever, ah?)
2. Cath Kidston 'Britannia' hankie
3. H&M tan skinny belt
4. H&M brown skinny belt
5. Jack Jones tan belt
This week I'm grateful for:
- the warm spring sunshine from last week
- all creative ideas that have been coming into my head in the past days
- the time I was able to put into making the above-mentioned ideas into reality (pictures of the results to follow!)
- delicious cups of vanilla & caramel tea
- my friends
P.S.: Happy Valentine's Day!