Thursday 23 February 2012

CWC Day Four





Items 2, 3, 8 & 10 from the list.

- turquoise earrings - hand-me-downs from my Mum
- turquoise flower ring - seaside souvenir
- bird brooch - gift shop in the capital

I love red and turquoise. Don't they match perfectly? And always add a splash of colour to any outfit? I must say that I usually wear my turquoise jewellery in the summer months but this time I thought what the heck, I wore my Christmas brooch a couple of days ago, so why not some summery embellishments as well...

2 comments:

  1. I love the way the CWC challenges us to play around with our way of dressing.
    Red and turquoise are lovely together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous bird brooch! Hope you are having a brilliant week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time!