Wednesday 12 September 2012

Oh Summer, Where Art Thou?

Goodness me, I've done it again - I've taken an unplanned long break from blogging. Sorry about that. Another thing is, I can't promise never to do that again - in fact, it is highly likely that it will happen any time soon... I'll do my best to keep you posted, though! 

I guess we have said goodbye to summer, we may experience an odd warm day in the following weeks if we're lucky, but my bet is that this outfit can be put away for a year...






I'm wearing:

- sandals - Cath Kidston
- shorts - McKinley
- V-neck top - local boutique
- sunglasses - M&S
- bag - made it myself :)
- watch - birthday present from my parents
- bracelet - Alessi (partly self-made)


2 comments:

  1. Ah, it's good to take a break from blogging if you need it! I'm happy to say it is just warming up here :) Love the Kath Kidtson sandals and your bag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm a bit envious about your weather :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking your time!