Sunday 21 July 2013

These Are A Few Of My Favourite Things...

Goodness me, it's been a fortnight, and we haven't even been away on holiday yet! I had a translating job to finish, and even though I spent a lot of time at my computer, I didn't really find any extra time for the blogging. I did follow your updates, my dear blogging friends, and left the odd comment or two, just to let you know I was still there!

Anyway, before I actually embark on my proper blogging holiday, let me share a few of my favourite things - most of them have already been seen on the blog but not really from up close. So here you go:


- my beautiful giraffe pin - 
from one of those lovely craft shops in the capital


- colourful beads from the local supermarket 
(would you believe it)


- and another lot :)


- my absolutely gorgeous Joules tweed satchel...
love love love it!


- my equally gorgeous Cath Kidston clutch


- and last but not least, 
my favourite summer earrings
(in the shape of my favourite fruit ever!)

So, when the dog bites, 
when the bee stings, 
when I'm feeling sad... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time!