Friday 20 September 2013

When An Obi Blossoms

I haven't worn this Boden skirt for quite a while. When I took it out of the closet the other day I realised it was one of my favourite skirts ever. I love the pattern, I love the colours. I feel good when I wear it.


The embroidered linen obi is another thing I have forgotten about a little bit. It came in really handy as it practically blends in with the jacket and yet gives it just the right twist. Love it. And the blossom? Goes without saying ...


When the temperatures rise (not very often these days) the blossom moves around a little bit :)





Outfit details:

- shoes - local boutique
- skirt - Boden
- top - Boden
- jacket - local boutique
- obi - handmade in Slovenia (ha!)
- corsage - H&M (I think)
- leather tote - Boden
- sunglasses - Boden

And no, this isn't a Boden ad :) 

All ready to go ...




2 comments:

Thanks for taking your time!