Wednesday 18 December 2013

Another Sunday Outfit

I wore this to church last Sunday. I love the mixing of patterns - tartan & argyle, I feel oh so British! I don't really know if proper Brits actually wear such things but never mind :) As long as I'm happy ...


I can't seem to be able to get enough of my Boden brogues. They're fabulous! I want to wear them as long as possible before we get snowed in (not any time soon, pretty please!!!).


And you get to see our front door wreath, 
isn't that a bonus? :)



Outfit details:

- heeled brogues - Boden
- tights - local supermarket
- skirt - made by my Mum's seamstress
- top - Zara
- cardigan - Boden
- skinny belt - local supermarket
- coat - Joules
- scarf - old!
- hat - Laura Ashley (old!)
- cream wrist warmers - I made them
- pink wrist warmers (underneath) - Etsy
- angel bag - birthday present from years ago

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time!