Tuesday 14 January 2014

Taking It Easy

Now this is what I call a slow start into the new year. Nearly half of January has passed already and I'm on my second blog post! Well, it's been busy at our quarters in the last couple of weeks, what with my birthday celebrations and all ... And now I'm finally ready to embrace life at its usual pace :)

For a proper start, I'll make your mouth water with some of the Christmas & birthday goodies we made. As usual, I'm still not one for carrying my little camera around the house and taking photos of everything I do, so here's a very limited selection of our makings:



I always make shortbread for Christmas, following the above recipe. Always a success :)



Another batch was a chocolatey one - one half of the rice flour substituted by cocoa powder. Yummy!



The ones below are seriously the best biscuits ever. My little girl (with a brand new hair do) has been a busy bee :) And a great helper!


Next project and more help - I love making yummy treats with my girl!



The biscuits turned out absolutely gorgeous - and delicious. Looking forward to this year's Christmas :)



(P.S.: an Easter Bunny has hopped onto our plate of Christmas biscuits - no wonder, considering the weather!)

2 comments:

Thanks for taking your time!