Friday 4 April 2014

Blues

Another Boden ad! Almost :) 
With a little bit of Joules thrown in, 
and an angel or two ...



I don't normally wear trousers to church on Sundays but this outfit could easily pass for my Sunday best, don't you think? It's actually quite simple but with all the accessories it still feels very 'me'. 

I was absolutely stunned when this pair of Boden Bistro Trousers arrived in the post - I had no idea that my angel bag was the perfect match. Meant to be, obviously!



Oh, and check the earrings, this hand-made lace is utterly and completely stunning. Love love love!



Outfit details:

- heeled brogues - Boden
- trousers - Boden
- shirt - Nara Camicie
- jacket - Boden
- silk scarf - Joules
- angel bag!
- earrings - local craft shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time!