Saturday 24 January 2015

Sorry!

Right, so sorry about that. Last year apparently wasn't exactly my best blogging year. I stopped publishing sometime in October, even though there were many ideas at the back of my mind that I wanted to share with you. I kept taking pictures for a while but once I realized I couldn't find any time for posting them I stopped that as well. 

We're well into the new year already, my birthday has passed (I always associate my birthday with Christmas & New Year holidays, as I was born on January 6), and hopefully my blogging energy will restore. I did something a good blogger would never do, I guess, I posted the old photos with the approximate dates they were meant to be posted - once again, sorry about that. I can't promise to be a regular contributor in 2015 but I will do my best. I still very much enjoy following your blogs, though!


And if my blog is a sort of an unfinished project, here's another one! I've wanted to crochet a blanket for aaages, and I've had these granny squares made for at least two years, but I somehow can't bring myself to actually finish the darn thing. So here's to a challenge in 2015! Will keep you posted on the progress, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time!