Wednesday 19 January 2011

Another Outfit

From last week. I love mustard & purple paired in one outfit. With a touch of grey.



My purple tights are not very warm so I layered - I put a grey pair underneath and the result was great - the colours worked well and my legs were really warm. Definitely repeatable! I got the idea from the Academichics - the most stylish group of women in the blogosphere in my opinion!




I'm wearing:

- boots - Humanic
- purple tights - Mana
- grey tights (underneath) - hand-me-downs from Mum
- skirt - S. Oliver
- top - Mana
- cropped cardi - Boden
- skinny leather belt - H&M
- angel accessories

Outdoors:

- jacket (with fake fur collar!) - Mana
- leather belt - Jack Jones
- scarf - Benetton (birthday present from years ago)
- beret - Seeberger
- corsage (on beret) - jysk
- handwarmers - Etsy (Crafts2Cherish)

Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time!