Thursday 17 November 2011

Nothing But Favourites

Another favourite! From a few weeks ago, sorry, but what with all my working projects it took me a while to get round to posting it. Apart from the photo below, featured in one of my gratitude posts...


I absolutely adore this outfit. The textures, the colours, the accessories, the lot. I love the thick black tights and the chic flats. I love my old jeans skirt and black roll-neck (can't be seen, actually). I love my tweedy jacket and Harris Tweed bag. And, last but not least, I loooove my Mum's Laura Ashley scarf, my pink beret and my birdie brooch!


I'm wearing:

- flats - local boutique
- tights - local supermarket
- skirt - ek jeans
- roll-neck - Dorothy Perkins
- jacket - InWear
- scarf - Laura Ashley (borrowed from my Mum)
- beret - Seeberger
- bag - BlackHouse bags
- brooch - hand-made by Marysia


Oh, and I love the sun!

2 comments:

  1. I just love the way you mix patterns and colours - you have such a signature style - I am so envious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely compliment, thank you so much, Jane!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time!