Friday 11 November 2011

An Outfit (Well, Two, Actually)

At long last an outfit (two outfits!) post again. You can tell it's from ages ago because
a) it's taken at our flat, and we moved three and a half weeks ago, and
b) I'm not wearing as much as I am these days - it's getting so cooold!


This is an awful lot of pictures, but I like picking out details these days, so bear with me, please.


I love grey even though it seems boring and sad at first. With a few shots of pink and green, I think it's a happy colour! Well, almost anything pink and green is happy in my book...


I found these grey flats at our local shoe shop which I don't wander into very often, but every now and then there's a delightful pair of footwear waiting just for me! Or so I like to believe :)


I'm wearing:

- flats - local boutique
- tights - NKD
- skirt - Boden
- grey top - H&M
- pink top - Mexx
skinny leather belt - H&M
- jacket - InWear
- scarf - local boutique
- corsage - H&M
- leather bag - Zara

Another picture of my blog title - Angels & Blossoms...


And here's outfit number two!


She knows what to do in front of the camera,
she's seen Mummy too many times, oh dear...


Oh, how I love this girl! And her big brother, of course!


My girl is wearing:

- boots - H&M
- tights - local supermarket
- dress - Benetton (birthday present!)
- cardigan - H&M


Happy weekend, dear friends!

3 comments:

  1. Helen: Thank you, it's one of my favourites as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mojca
    There is just something about your outfits that exude happiness !
    Happy Thursday !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time!