I'm really sorry, the photos are horrible, they were taken in a hurry and in rather unsuitable conditions (the camera battery was completely flat). Sorry, again. The outfit was quite sweet, on the other hand. I wore this last Friday, for a concert, when my little girl performed with her school choir. I've worn this dress & this cardigan rather often this winter. They're both very warm, 100% wool, and oh so cosy.
- boots - local shoe shop (closed years ago...)
- tights - home closet
- dress - Boden
- cardigan - Boden
- coat - Dorothy Perkins (old)
- scarf - local boutique
- beret - Seeberger
- corsage - craft shop in the capital
- angel brooch - 10th wedding anniversary present from my husband
- pink suede clutch (close-up next time) - local boutique
The coat is black - not really my colour but occasionally I do like to put it on. It used to have black, ordinary plastic buttons but I put on some lovely metal ones. They give the coat that little extra, methinks...