Monday 29 April 2013

Flowers For A Little Girl

The little girl of my husband's niece celebrated her second birthday last week. As an avid hooker (dear me, I never thought I'd say that about myself...) I decided to make an array of useful gifts along with some bits and bobs that she would find interesting (most mums of little girls know that birthday presents in the form of clothing are usually more appealing to the former!). 

So, for the little toddler in the family I made:


- a Granny Square headband (a staple this spring)


- I embellished a simple white T-shirt with a bunch of tiny forget-me-nots


- Made a little skirt and embellished it with a pink blossom


The little girl's mum was happy! 
And so was the birthday girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time!