Wednesday 11 May 2011

From Cath With Love

Some totally gorgeous things over at Cath Kidston again - for inspiration!




- Bluebell Gift Egg

(it's still Easter period!)





- Spring Flowers Enamel Keyring
(and spring is in the air!)




- London Tiny Umbrella
(perfect for our trip to London next month!)





- London Book Bag
(this one as well!)




- Tropical Flowers Kirsty Halterneck Bikini
(thinking about seaside holiday already...)





- Bathflowers Plimsolls
(great alternative for All Stars!)




- Dancing Daisies Espadrilles

(and a lovely pair of summery footwear for my little girl)



What are you looking forward to this summer?

2 comments:

  1. Just bought myself a new cath ironing cover and one of the enamel plates - they are so pretty! Could have gone crazy shopping but think I was quite good limiting myself to those two things! Love that bikini though, it's gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean :) I can only shop online as there are no CK shops in Slovenia (I'm so happy they deliver worldwide, though!) and it's always difficult to single out one or two things. I've made some purchases recently as well, will blog about them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time!