Friday 2 July 2010

Birds & Blossoms & Bikes

OK, since I started the month of July with a wishlist I've decided to add another item on it. I've only recently discovered - with a little help of a friend & the charming S. from Academichic - Electra bikes. And now I'm in love.


I've loved bikes all my life. I can still remember my first one, sunflower yellow with training wheels and a silver bell with an embossed duck. Not having any pics of my beloved 'four-wheeler' is one of my few childhood regrets...


These days I'm a proud owner of two bicycles, a Marin Kentfield (ten years old, present from husband when I graduated from university) and a Nakamura Sense Smile (a couple of years old, again present from husband, you can tell he's a bike lover as well...). I've always wanted a cruiser, though. And now I've found THE ONE. Let me present...

Electra Cruiser Peacock...


... the prettiest bicycle in the world!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking your time!