Thursday 1 July 2010

Inspiration - Cath Kidston

I've been growing really fond of Ms Kidston lately.


I read an article about her the other day in which she was referred to as 'the new Laura Ashley'.

I used to be totally and absolutely and madly in love with Laura Ashley.


I still very much appreciate her style...


... I have several items of clothing with her label in my closet and even though some of them are way too big for me now...


... (I used to be considerably larger in size, to put it mildly)...


I've kept them and use them as my pj's, for instance...


Anyway, Ms Kidston really inspires me and I love love love her designs!


I've already shown you my lovely sandals,


and today I've picked some more images from her website that I find irresistible...

This week the postman has delivered another package from Britain, it says Cath Kidston on it!


I'll keep you posted...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time!