Thursday 4 November 2010

Casual & Cycling Friendly


As promised, a casual version of Monday's outfit. Worn to the choir practice on Monday evening. I usually cycle there, even in rain (OK, light drizzle) and this turned out to be a very cycling friendly outfit. I was a bit worried the skirt might be too tight for pedalling but no such thing. Plenty of room for movement and warm enough for a chilly November evening.

I'm wearing:

- boots - Mass
- tights - Polzela (local brand)
- skirt - Boden
- black roll-neck - Dorothy Perkins
- apple green leather belt - Tom Taylor
- faux leather jacket - Madonna
- beret - Seeberger
- corsage - Accessorize
- angel accessories

I do love autumn!

3 comments:

  1. I love Autumn too and your skirt!
    Happy hugs for a wonderful weekend, Biba xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your hat and the amazing touch your corsage adds :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time!