Tuesday 23 November 2010

Herringbone & Stripes

The herringbone pattern part belongs to the jacket - you can't see it properly and I haven't thought of taking a close-up so you'll just have to take my word for it. It is herringbone, I promise! The stripes bit, obviously, goes with the tights.


Another favourite outfit. I've been wearing a lot of favourites lately! What can I say, I'm one lucky girl...



Have I mentioned already that I absolutely adore stripey tights? Well, I do. I absolutely adore stripey tights. There. I've said it.



I'm also very much fond of my new scarf - it's soft and silky and I like the lacey edge a lot - it really brightens up any outfit!



You might remember similar earrings from yesterday's post - I purchased two pairs of the same design in two different colour combinations. I like it when that happens. When I find something that I really like I'm always thrilled if I can purchase the same item in various colour schemes...



I'm wearing:

- leather brogues - Zara
- tights - NKD
- skirt - EKJeans
- top - local shop
- corsage (on top) - gift with purchase from Kesidov
- necklace - Accessorize
- this bracelet
- earrings - local shop
- beret - Seeberger
- corsage (on beret) - jysk
- jacket - InWear
- scarf - local shop
- leather bag - Zara
- brolly (old!) - Scottish shop in the capital

I'll say it again: I love autumn!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time!