Wednesday 3 November 2010

That Coat & That Hat - Again!

Worn on Monday, on All Saints' Day. Which is a national holiday in our country, formally we remember our loved ones who have passed away. And visit their graves on a very big scale. This is what I had on to visit the local cemetery. After having attended mass in the morning... One busy day!



I'm wearing:

- boots - Mass
- tights - Polzela (local brand)
- skirt - Boden
- black roll-neck - Dorothy Perkins
- apple green leather belt - Tom Tailor (had it for ages!)
- coat - Boden
- hat - Seeberger
- corsage - Accessorize
- angel accessories

A casual version of the same outfit tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I have to admit I had never heard of the Boden brand.
    But that skirt (which I have admired before) and that gorgeous green coat
    make me want to know more about it.... just fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time!