Tuesday 9 November 2010

We Three Kings

Another wishlist item from Etsy, soon to become reality! I found this absolutely gorgeous brooch on Etsy a while ago and listed it under my favourites. Yesterday, though, someone purchased it! I was crushed... I immediately contacted the seller, Pinderella, and she was sooo kind - she had another brooch in stock and listed it reserved for me! Now I'm eagerly awaiting the postman...




Why the Three Kings, you might wonder? My birthday is January 6, the Epiphany, it's when we remember how the three wise men came to baby Jesus and brought him gifts. I really like the symbolism of this holiday which is why I'm madly in love with this brooch! Isn't it really pretty?

Check the other items from the shop, they're all really wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time!