Friday 27 July 2012

Summery Outfit

One from the warmer and sunnier days. 






I'm wearing:

- sandals - Boden
- skirt (former dress) - Corazon
- obi belt - Kokoska (local brand)
- top - local shop
- sunglasses - M&S
- forget-me-not necklace - Etsy (silverpebble)
- earrings - Etsy (gift with purchase)
- bracelet - souvenir from Vienna
- crochet bag - I made it!

P.S.: I'm taking a little blogging break, to spend some much longed-for time with my family. Will be back soon, hopefully with some new adventures!

3 comments:

  1. I love that crochet bag and the outfit looks perfect for a summer's day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to see that you are enjoying the outdoors :) have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute summery outfit....I love the bag :)
    Lots of colours, great for a picnic

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time!