Tuesday 11 February 2014

Cosy

I looove this outfit! I really do. 
Can I say it again, please?
I love this outfit.


It's got everything I like in an outfit: tweed, jeans, warm wool, just the right amount of lovely accessories, leather boots ...



... stripes, gorgeous colours, quirky buttons ...



And, it's really warm and comfortable. 
Just what the weather calls for at this time of year.



Outfit details:

- boots - Alpina (local brand, fabulous footwear, honestly!)
- skinny jeans - Boden
- leather belt - Benetton
- Breton top - Boden
- tweed jacket - Joules
- scarf - lovely boutique in the capital
- hare pin - Joules
- sparrow brooch - Dear Emma
- coat - Corazon
- belt - Jack Jones
- cap & mittens - Kokoska (local brand, no longer available, I'm afraid)



The weather? Rather unpleasant, I'd say, but much more bearable than last winter. So far ...

2 comments:

  1. that's such a lovely outfit. You have a beautiful blog!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, so do you! And my goodness, your crochet!!! :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking your time!