Wednesday 19 February 2014

Three Things (And Five Photos)

1* As Lucy would put it - I'm ridiculously happy about my new coat hooks! I've been wanting something like these forever - now I've found them I'm over the moon! Totally and completely!



I got two sets just to make sure there's enough colourful cheerful prettiness in my home :)




2* The work is finished! Done! Over with!



And I like the result. The above photo was made because I loved the colours. The bottom one shows where this crochet burst of spring actually lives :)



3* My little girl's new top! Isn't it gorgeous? The cotton top was a hand-me-down from her best friend and the crochet doily was made by her godmother. Ideal combination, wouldn't you say?



She absolutely adores it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time!