I like this Boden dress very much. It's so easy to style! It was last year's purchase and worth every penny. I wore it constantly last winter, it's pure wool and really warm, yet not too bulky. It's dark grey, which I prefer to black. Any splash of colour can be added as well, so no problem with my accessory overload :) I actually went easy on accessories this time ...
I went out in my good old brown tweedie coat and my favourite woolly scarf. No fuss!
- leather boots - Alpina (local brand)
- tights - home closet :)
- coat - local clothes store
- scarf - Robert Mackie of Scotland
- owl brooch - I made it
- beret - Seeberger
- dress / tunic - Boden
- silk scarf - Joules
- crochet bead bracelet - Christmas art market in the capital
- angel pendant - birthday gift
I love my Little Grey Dress :)