Tuesday 4 February 2014

Free As A Bird (Or Two) ...

I haven't worn this skirt for a while now. Upon putting it on, I realised it was definitely one of my all-time favourite items. So you may see a bit more of it again as time goes by!


I'm sorry to have chopped off my feet in this picture but the soles of my boots were soaking wet and I just couldn't have been bothered to put on a decent pair of shoes. Hence the funny proportions :)



I liked this outfit so much I wore it twice in one week. To a music school concert with my boy and to church last Sunday. A winner! A different coat was worn at each occasion, the quilted brown one for the concert (which included a two-hour bus journey each way) and the wollen camel one to church.



The brown hat is another thing from my closet which hasn't been out for a while. Catching up now ...



Outfit details:

- hat - Seeberger
- corsage - crafty boutique in the capital, I made the leaf
- jumper - Boden
- silk scarf - Barbour
- skirt - Boden
- tights - home closet
- angel earrings - birthday present from years ago

The last two pictures? 
Angels & Blossoms :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time!