Monday 16 August 2010

And Some More Black...

Saturday's outfit. My hair was so messy I had to put on a headscarf. I quite liked it in the end.

I'm wearing:

sandals - local shoe shop (see close-up at the bottom)
cropped trousers - Wallis (from years ago; they were a size too big but I liked them so much I bought them anyway and had them taken in)
top - Get
scarf - Laura Ashley (old!)
messenger bag - Cath Kidston
corsage (on bag) - L'Occitane

I love these earrings. I got them from a local shop a few years ago. I think they look so vintage!

I'm also absolutely in love with my bag. It's huge so I can put lots and lots of things in it and it's called 'Britannia' - there are little drawings of Britain's famous tourist spots all over it. I promise to post a close up - I forgot to take one!

Detail on the trousers - lovely floral embroidery.

The bracelets & the watch are again the same as before.

The purchase of these sandals was a necessity - I didn't have any black summer footwear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time!