Wednesday 25 August 2010

Silver Britain & Roses

I'm alluding to my jewellery today. My favourite pieces that have been forgotten for some time. Now that they've been 're-discovered' they'll definitely get a lot of wear!

My weekly outfits are still very summery and relaxed. School starts next week and once I'm the official 'taxi driver' again the outfits will change accordingly...

I bought the pendant I'm wearing today years and years ago when I used to visit Britain on a regular basis. I had always been attracted to anything British and I always returned home with lots of 'British' accessories, like silver charms in the shape of various symbols...

The cherry badge is from Cath Kidston (mail delivery...) and it matches the plimsolls!

The earrings are my favourites, too, they're Mackintosh roses, made in Scotland (bought in Slovenia, though). I love C.R. Mackintosh, I think he was one of the best architects & designers ever (but please note this is only my humble opinion). The roses were studs originally but I had them re-designed.


I'm wearing:

plimsolls - Cath Kidston
bermuda shorts - Northbrook
skinny belt - H&M
top - Wallis
cardi - TopShop
bag - Zara
watch - Swatch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time!