Tuesday 12 October 2010

Boden Skirt - Take Two

... add a fancy pair of shoes and you get a completely new outfit! Worn to church last Sunday.



I felt very girlish/ladylike. Go figure. I really liked the outfit, though, despite not being able to decide what to make of it.



And I looove these shoes. Arent' they absolutely gorgeous? Exactly what I imagine a fancy shoe to be like. A brogue, a Mary-Jane, a walkable heel... bingo, all inclusive! And not the most usual colour ever, either. Must say it again: I looove these shoes.



I'm wearing:

- shoes - Alpina (local brand)
- tights - no idea
- skirt - Boden
- blazer - InWear
- roll-neck top - local shop
- scarf - ThisVintageLife
- corsage - Accessorize
- bag - Morgan (birthday gift from friends years ago)

Once more: looove the shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time!