Wednesday 13 October 2010

Colour Burst!

Oooh, I love the colours of this outfit! They're not very autumnal, that's true, but who cares! This was Monday's outfit and Monday was (relatively) warm and sunny!



Well, enough exclamations. As I've said, I love these colours. I got this orange ruffle top a while ago and I was wondering how to style it - I had browns and forest greens in mind to start with.



But then I pulled this purple top out of my closet and I was utterly and completely hooked. And when I remembered that I had a brooch to go with it... the rest is history. See for yourselves.



I'm wearing:

- flats - Alpina (local brand)
- tights - Polzela (local brand)
- skirt - eK jeans
- purple top - Firefly
- orange ruffle top - TwoWay
- cardi - Tulchan
- angel bracelet & Co.
- hand-embroidered leather blossom brooch - gift with purchase from designedbyjane (Etsy)

Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time!