Wednesday 20 October 2010

Favourites

One of last week's outfits. All sorts of favourites! Levi's 501 jeans, Boden coat, Cath Kidston hankie, pink pashmina, pink Campers... The list goes on and on!


Apart from consisting of favourite items, the outfit was mighty comfortable as well. Last autumn I mainly wore my green coat with skirts and boots, but this time I embrace it as my any-occasion coat; I wear it every morning on our school run with the kids and I wear it on evenings out with friends. I even wore it for my high school reunion last Saturday!



I'm wearing:

- shoes - Campers
- jeans - Levi's 501
- cardi - Zara
- shirt - Playlife
- hankie - Cath Kidston
- coat - Boden
- scarf / pashmina - Kokoska (local brand)
- angel jewellery

Until next time!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking your time!