Wednesday 6 April 2011

Let's Go To Cologne

... in lilac! I'm sorry for the rather peculiar pictures today - I'm having some severe problems with my computer again and I wasn't able to edit my outfit pics. So I'm only giving you parts of my outfit as the photos of the whole thing really need some editing (as in cutting the edges and things like that).

Anyway, I really wanted to show you the latest addition to my shoe collection. Aren't these lilac Colognes from Oxygen absolutely adorable? Which has only just made me realise that you haven't yet seen my green Mary Janes as part of an outfit even though I wear them a lot but I promise to mend that a.s.a.p.



I totally adore the green Oxygens but I do find these lilac Colognes slightly more versatile. They work better with most of my outfits so my guess is - both pairs will get an enormous amount of wear! Great purchase, if I may say so myself!



Soooo, today's list includes:

- shoes - Oxygen (check yesterday's post!)
- socks - Polzela (local brand)
- cargos - Topshop
- leather belt - H&M
- ruffle top - Zara Girls
- waistcoat - Miss Selfridge

3 comments:

  1. That vest is so very pretty !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect and versatile outfit!Very good Mrs.Stefanic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lorena - thank you! It is rather, isn't it? Strangely enough, though, it doesn't get as much wear as it deserves!

    Claudio - I thank you, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time!