Thursday 7 April 2011

Red & Turquoise

Another lot of unedited pics. Which means more detailed shots which don't need any cutting and I've come to the conclusion that I actually like this. So expect more close-ups in the future!



This is another pair of jeans that I really adore, Tommy Hilfiger, bought on sale several years ago. They're on the tight side so they don't always fit perfectly but when they do, I'm happy...



Another favourite is this Oilily scarf, sporting absolutely gorgeous colours. Mail-ordered from their web shop, last year, I think.



I'm rather fond of the above shot - accessories nicely summed up with my lilac Colognes peeking out at the bottom!



This H&M skinny belt is another staple - it pops up in nearly every outfit!



Today I'm wearing:

- shoes - Oxygen
- socks - Polzela (local brand)
- jeans - Tommy Hilfiger
- shirt - Think Pink
- cardi - Zara
- skinny leather belt - H&M
- scarf - Oilily
- turquoise bracelets, earrings & ring (gifts & souvenirs from various occasions)

Have a great Friday, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Red & Turquois are a nice couple!Your clothes are beautiful and fit you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time!