Thursday 13 October 2011

Inspiration: Vanessa

Last week's outfit, of course. No socks, see?



It was inspired by the ever-so-stylish Vanessa from do you mind if i knit. I love her blog.



I also love this skirt, it's my favourite. Oh, the colours! And the pattern!



I'm pretty sure you recognise my accessories. An angel is always present!



I'm wearing:

- flats - local boutique
- leggings - NKD
- skirt - Boden
- grey top - H&M
- stripy top - Petit Bateau
- jacket - Tom Tailor
- angel pendant
- amber beads - borrowed from my Mum
- watch - Calvin Klein (graduation present, hence rather old...)
- leather bag - Zara



I've been definitely wearing socks this week...

2 comments:

  1. Who is the artist of your little angels?
    They are lovely! :))))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I absolutely adore them as well! The angels are the work of a Croatian artist Ella Svilan Svalina (http://www.angels-by-ella.com/).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time!