Friday 7 October 2011

Roses & Tartan

Right, I've got a few outfit photos in stock, from last week. You will definitely know they're from last week, as I'm not wearing any socks and the background on the pictures is lush and green.



Not anymore, my friends, not anymore. We had the first snow today, imagine that! It was all summery yesterday, short sleeves and no socks, and today, bam, harsh winds, torrential rain and then snow. Just like that!



It's as if God the Father decided there would be no more springs and autumns, only summers, and then, out of the blue, winter! It's October 7, for crying out loud! And it's literally freezing outside! After twenty-five degrees Celsius yesterday afternoon...



Anyway, as I've said, I've got a couple or so oufit photos in store, so here they go.

I'm wearing:

- flats - local boutique
- cropped jeans - Wallis
- polo - PlayLife
- cord jacket - Tom Tailor
- scarf - Laura Ashley, borrowed from my mum, my absolute favourite (check the post title!)
- amber beads - borrowed from my mum as well, family heirloom
- leather bag - Zara
- sunglasses - M&S



Remembering the good times...

1 comment:

  1. Biba, kako lepe imas balerinke! katera kocevska trgovinca to ta lokal boutique?? lep pozdrav!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time!