Monday 17 October 2011

Weekly Gratitude

On this sunny yet breezy October Monday I'm very much grateful for:


- my little girl and her fabulous sense of style (I wonder where she gets it from...)
- my big boy, still craving cuddles from his Mum (that's me!), but only within the four walls of our flat... :)
- blogging, which has enabled me to follow the incredibly creative crafting of my (mostly Scottish) friends; what's more, I can actually purchase their fabulous products (thank you so much, Alison & Aileen!)
- a very enjoyable party I attended last Saturday night - the reunion of my primary school friends!
- my dear friend from the capital who celebrated her birthday yesterday


4 comments:

  1. LOVE your daughter's style! All the purple! Of course she has the perfect inspiration from her Mum : )
    I too am grateful for my daughter and my son and that my son still loves a hug (he's 13). Also for blogging and the connections I have made worldwide through it. I always appreciate your comments Biba and your appreciation for my work.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your kind words, Aileen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thankyou for the lovely mention Mojca - it's been a pleasure to send some 'tweedieness' to you! I'm with you and Aileen on the pleasure of getting hugs from our wee ones too :)

    BTW your OWN creativity has been lovely to see - here's to the power of international blogging - it's opened up a whole new world to me from my little corner of the world.

    P.S. Lovely 'leg' shot - I'm liking the colour combos :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time!