Tuesday 8 January 2013

Birthday Outfit

This is what I wore on my birthday. It was Sunday, so we went to church in the morning. After lunch my husband took me to an early afternoon concert. It was brilliant, one of the best Slovenian male vocal groups performed at a little church in the countryside where they had recorded a CD of traditional Slovenian Christmas songs last autumn. As the Christmas spirit is still around, we really enjoyed their performance. 





Outfit details:

- leather boots - Bata
- ballerina flats (worn indoors) - local shoe boutique
- tights - local shop
- tweed skirt  - Joules (last summer's clearance)
- wrap cardigan - local boutique
- top - local supermarket
- jacket - Boden (I'm totally in love with this piece of clothing!)
- scarf - a shop in the capital
- suede gloves - Zara
- beret - Seeberger
- angel bag - birthday present (years ago)
- angel earrings - last year's birthday present 

More on this year's birthday presents coming soon...
Guess what I got...:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time!