Sunday 27 January 2013

Of Kilts And Hats

This morning's outfit, worn to church. I love my Pringles kilt, it's the warmest thing imaginable in the midst of this snowy winter. It's been a lovely day, though, cold but sunny. Delightful :)


Another thing I love is the mix of colours in this outfit. Despite the overall dark impression the colours are plentiful and the shades complement each other perfectly.


And behold colour coordination par excellence :)


Outfit details:

- boots - Alpina (local brand)
- tights - from my closet :)
- kilt - Pringles of Scotland
- rollneck - Boden
- cardigan - Boden
- jacket - Boden (what can I say, I'm a huge fan!)
- hat - Seeberger
- gloves - Etsy (helengraydesigns)
- angel necklace, brooch - gifted

Need any snow?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time!