Monday 7 December 2009

Another Surprise Package

Hello, everyone. Before I turn around twice the week does it for me - or is it instead of me? I had the best intention to blog every day last week and see where my good intentions got me... I did get some work done, though, between my feeling poorly and my son's feeling even poorlier for a couple of days...


The result of my 'work getting done' is another surprise gift for a dear friend - this post will only reveal the package and in a few days you will be able to see the contents!

I hope you had a fun weekend, what with St Nick going round and bringing gifts to little ones and not so little ones... We put our plates on the kitchen table on Saturday evening and left a mug of warm tea and some biscuits and chocolates there for him; the plates were full of goodies yesterday morning , the mug was empty and the biscuits and the chocolates disappeared... My boy and my girl were absolutely thrilled! The only problem is that it didn't occur to me to take some pictures of the whole 'happening'. Maybe next year!

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmmmm - intriguing box! Will stay tuned in to see the contents :) Hope you are all feeling better - fascinating to hear of your traditions at this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely package with the surprise still inside.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time!