Tuesday 8 December 2009

Singing in the Rain...

I wore this outfit to my choir practice last night. Nothing dramatically new from what I usually wear these days, but I liked it and felt extremely comfortable (I should probably say 'which is why I liked it and felt...'). It's December and we're rehearsing my all-time favourites (O Holy Night; O Little Town of Bethlehem; In the Bleak Midwinter; Hark! The Herald Angels Sing... - all in Slovenian!) - I enjoy this time of year so much! Apart from the weather, of course. It's been really wet and cold these days, I almost wish it would snow (at which point I must say that I really dislike snow). I feel much better with lots of pretty little things around me! And on me...

boots - Humanic
tights - Polzela (local brand; I managed to make a big hole in them today, so good-bye, tights! You can actually see a run in them on the pic...)
embroidered skirt - Labod (local brand)
gray roll-neck - don't know
cardi - Wallis
corsage (on cardi) - H&M (it's actually a hair clip; I added a green leaf... I need green leaves with my corsages!)
button brooch - self-made (spare button from my beloved Boden green velvet coat)
belt - H&M
angel pendant & bracelets!

For the miserable outside weather I added:

jacket - Comma
belt - Jack Jones
scarf - H&M
beret - Seeberger
corsage (on beret) - TopShop
handwarmers - Etsy (Crafts2Cherish)
leather bag (hidden behind my back) - my Mum's, almost vintage!
shopper - LaMarelle (from a lovely little shop called Sisi - Life in Colours in Ljubljana); check the front & the back - they're totally different!

I love this shopper. It makes me smile. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time!