Tuesday 19 January 2010

Pink Chocolate Birds

What are you on about with the title, I hear you say. Well, it sort of dawned on me when I saw the pic - the theme of today's outfit. It's mostly brown - hence the chocolate - spiced up with touches of pink and adorned with birds. And I totally love it, it feels so me.

I realize how monochromatic outfits can get a bit boring sometimes and I don't wear them very often. But this one, hey, it doesn't really count as monochromatic, does it? I really like this chocolatey shade of brown (I also like chocolate, surprise, surprise...) and this winter, I'm very much into birds - as accessories, of course. And, finally, I've come to like my red hair!

boots - Alpina (local brand)
knee-high socks (in boots) - Burlington
tights - Polzela (local brand)
skirt - Boden
pink top - TwoWay
roll-neck - from local shop
bird brooch - Etsy (lovely aileen clarke); I added the dangly doodads
angel bracelets & earrings

Until tomorrow, then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time!