Thursday 14 January 2010

Winter Faves

I wore this outfit on Tuesday. And something very close to it on Monday. And probably a couple of times last week... I do change what I wear under the down jacket, mind you, but other than that, what can I say? This is my favourite combo. I love the skirt, I love the jacket, and this winter, I'm particularly fond of berets. In different colours. Possibly with a corsage. And an angel brooch somewhere. And I like my boots. And anything belted... Colourful patterned scarves...

boots - Humanic
tights - Polzela (local brand)
woollen knee-high socks - Burlington
applique skirt - Kesidov
pink top (under jacket) - TwoWay
down jacket - don't know
belt - Jack Jones
scarf - Tait&Style, Scotland
gloves - Benetton (gift)
beret - Seeberger
corsage (on beret) - gift with a Kesidov order
bag - my Mum's (vintage!)


How do you wrap up in this cold winter?
Do bright colours cheer you up?

2 comments:

  1. I love that pom-pom scarf and the matching gloves! Everything looks great together :) We're having wind and rain at the moment so its hoods and waterproof jackets all round!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I 'm new to your blog, I've come here via Francas Oranges and Apples. What a delightful outfit you are wearing! Looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time!