Wednesday 23 March 2011

Another Outfit

I seem to be very fond of 'Outfit Variations' recently... What can I say, there are several favourite items in my wardrobe and they come to the surface rather often : ) ... Or, as it is sometimes the case (like, almost always), the said favourite things just lie around in my bedroom and they're the first thing I put my fingers on in the morning...



Anyway, I'm wearing:

- boots - Humanic (I do love these boots but I hope nevertheless that 'boots-appropriate weather' is slowly ending!)
- tights - no idea
- skirt - Mango, hand-me-down from ex-colleague
- cardi - H&M
- shirt - Playlife
- hankie - Cath Kidston 'Britannia'
- skinny leather belt - H&M
- corsages - jysk

We've had a full day of sunshine today!

2 comments:

  1. I've got a nickname to you: DENIM GIRL!Even though you wear a jean skirt,I say again that your strong points in your outfit are H&M cardi and Playlife shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, how very kind of you! I'm afraid, though, that the Mango skirt isn't jeans, it's corduroy; and the cardi is not the same as in the previous outfit; that one was a V-neck from Zara and this one is the puff-sleeved one from H&M. It's all in the details... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time!