Tuesday 29 March 2011

Dear Emma

New favourites! Can you tell why? Aren't these utterly gorgeous? I think they are, anyway!

I've already told you about my latest passion - houses! And once I start I can't seem to be able to stop... Soooo, this pretty little purse came in the post a couple of weeks ago, accompanied by...



... this very pretty key ring! As a surprise gift! Aren't I one lucky girl :)



After that I was hooked. I just had to have a commision piece made: this breathtaking What-Not Bag! It's a very useful little thing, I keep my crochet in it and the bag is well-admired by all. This last picture has been taken from the Etsy webpage, I thought it looked much better than my feeble attempts of trying to present it at its best...



Do visit this pretty little shop on Etsy, it's a feast for the eyes!

P.S.: You can check the website as well, enjoy!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking your time!