Wednesday 10 February 2010

Agatha In My Home - Part One

Remember my pre-previous post? Agatha Ruiz de la Prada. My inspiration. I admire her work every day. Whenever I enter my bathroom!


I fell in love with these tiles the moment I saw them. I immediately knew I wanted them in my home. Somewhere. Anywhere. At that point we hadn't been thinking about renovating our bathroom yet.


When it was time to do that I knew exactly where to go to get the material (oh boy, the husband was over the moon as he didn't have to go through a zillion of shops...). He LOVED these tiles (I have just told you why!).


We all love our bright and happy bathroom now. It makes us all happy. The colours, the hearts... Oh, I forgot to take a pic of the floor. The tiling on the floor is bright turquoise. Check the shade in the hearts section...


More Agatha in my home to follow...

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I love these colours - very 'zingy'! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i LOVE these! i have an agatha ruiz de la prada pen, i never really see her much in england but she's big in spain.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time!