Wednesday 3 February 2010

Shall I Or Shan't I?

I'm thinking about having my hair cut in a slightly different way. I really really like the hair of my style icon, the Norwegian princess Martha Louise. It always looks perfect! And never ever 'overdone'. I do realise that there are professionals around her to take care of her public appearance but I also like to think that she's quite low-maintenance.


I have a feeling that a hairstyle like hers would look quite acceptable on my head as well.

I had a similar cut some time ago and I was very happy about it. I'm getting really bored with my hair at the moment, I'm desperate for a change.


Any tips? Do you like Martha Louise's hair? My old haircuts? Help me, please!

1 comment:

  1. I'm thinking I could do with a change too! I think it would look great on you - lovely pics of you and your family :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time!