Thursday 25 February 2010

Does My Bum Look Big (In This...)?

Or rather - next to this?

Just reminiscing today, going through some old holiday pictures on our computer. This was our trip to Vienna in August 2008. We enjoyed it immensely. Vienna holds a special place in our memory, as my husband and I spent our honeymoon there fourteen and a half years ago (we are celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary in September).


My daughter and I struck a pose next to a lovely elephant statue outside the Natural History Museum - our behinds called for having a picture taken! My boy, of all people, hid behind (in front of, actually) the elephant - go figure!

But still - are we courageous or what?

2 comments:

  1. What a cute pic and congratulations on your forthcoming anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee! I love this picture - hilarious :)!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time!