Thursday 18 February 2010

Merry Neutrals

Who says grey is boring? I think it's one of the most useful and appealing neutrals. Don't you think?

I love today's outfit. I'm wearing the softest and the warmest woollen skirt, and the flower pattern is calling for spring! The skirt is one of my latest acqusitions (extremely reduced, as the full price was sky-high) and I'm so happy to have come across it. There's more to it than you can see right now, actually (literally!) - it's originally considerably longer but I pulled the elastic up high above my waist because I think this length is more flattering, especially with the black down coat I wore outdoors. I will wear it at its 'normal' lenght as well, but with a shorter jacket, and I promise to blog about that as well.

I'm still very pleased with my new hair-do, if I may say so myself, it's very low-maintenance and my head feels surprisingly light...

And don't you just love my pink wooden bracelet? Another pre-springy treat, I fell in love with it instantly. It adds a wonderful pop of colour to a neutral outfit and the floral pattern matches the skirt... Ah, well...


Anyway, I'm wearing:

boots - Humanic
tights - Mum's hand-me-downs
knee-high socks - Burlington
skirt - Ivko
top - local shop
slim belt - H&M
angel pendant, bracelets, earrings
pink wooden bracelet - Etsy (lovely seller rosetutu)

Eagerly awaiting warmer weather!

2 comments:

  1. I love grey...so much so I am getting ready to paint my kitchen area a soft grey...going neutral! Your outfit looks great ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the grey too! I'm sporting a new 'choppy' bob and I love it - also feeling a little 'light-headed', hehe! It's giveaway time on my blog BTW!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time!