Friday 19 February 2010

Birds Again

A slightly different take on this outfit - boring, I know. But I love my bird skirt and I plan to wear very often this coming spring. And this existing winter. And in summer 2010. Not to mention the lovely autumn... Anyway, you get the idea.

So, I changed the top underneath the roll-neck for a different colour scheme and I changed some accessories. And belted the whole thing. Other than that, same old, same old.

So, today I'm wearing:
boots - Bata
tights - Polzela (local brand)
knee-high socks - Burlington
skirt - Boden
roll-neck - from local shop
top - TwoWay
belt - came with a pair of trousers I don't wear nearly often enough
pink wooden bracelet - Etsy (rosetutu)
angel pendant, bracelets, earrings

P.S.: I've just realised, I've changed the boots as well! Big difference :) !

2 comments:

  1. it's such a great skirt, it deserves to be worn all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the colour scheme - your new hair colour looks fabulous BTW!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time!